Model No.: ETOP-WH1145
3pin Auto Plug to Relay Cable Assembly
This custom automotive wire assembly processed with special copper ultrasonic welding for wire joint connection, which replaced common splice PNT terminal. The auto cable assembly covered with split corrugated tube for protection. Also the IP67 waterpfroof fuse box assembled with cap for dust and water proofing. The customized 3pin auto plug overmolding with local terminal.
01 This custom wire assemblies processed with special copper ultrasonic welding for wire joint connection, which replaced common splice PNT terminal. Ultrasonic welding does not require flammable fuels and open flames, so compared to other welding methods, it's a safer process. Workers are not exposed to flammable gases or noxious solvents. In electronics, copper wires are usually bonded to electrical contacts on circuit boards with solder. The same task can be done using ultrasonic welding in a fraction of the time and without exposing workers to fumes from smoldering lead solder.
Advantages of Ultrasonic Welding :
1. The process is excellent for joining thin sheets to thick sheets.
2. Local plastic deformation and mechanical mixing result into sound welds.
3. Dissimilar metals may be joined.
4. High quality weld is obtained.
5. The process can be integrated into automated production lines.
6. Moderate operator skill level is enough.
7. The process is fast, economical and automated.
8. It is used in mass production up to 60 parts per minute.
9. It ensures increased flexibility and versatility.
10. Very thin materials can be welded.
As said, even ultrasonic welding processing has many advantages, Ultrasonic welding does have its limitations,
Limitations of ultrasonic Welding :
1. Work pieces and equipment components may fatigue at reciprocating loads provided by ultrasonic vibration.
2. It is not suitable for ductile materials since they yield under the stresses.
3. It needs specially designed joints.
4. Ultrasonic vibrations can damage electrical components.
5. Tooling costs for fixtures are high.
02 The IP67 waterproofing fuse box with local equivalent one, and the end butt terminal also crimped following IPC620 standard. And the joint connected terminal all crimped following IPC620-C standard, to use ultrasonic welding method to repalce common splice terminal. The welded appearance as below, together with the required welding spec and Ultrasonic quality controlling:
a)Insulation is embedded in weld nugget
b)End of insulation is lesss than 1 wire diameter or more than 2 wire diameters from weld nugget.
c)Insulation gap is so large that it causes the conductor toviolate minimum electrical spacing.
d)Any loose wire strands, any discoloration of the conductors;
e)Nugget width to height ratio is less than 1 to 1 or exceeds 2 to 1.
ETOP controlled quality:
a) End of insulation is between 1 and 2 wire diameters from weld bugget;
b) Nugget width to heigt ratio is 1.5 to 1; or at least 1 to 1 but does not exceed 2 to 1;
c) Individual wire strands are distinguishable on compression surfaces（top & bottom) of nugget. And there are no loose strands.
03 The IP67 waterproofing fuse box with local equivalent one, which can be customized to be original AVL one. Fuse is 5A, also the connector designed with waterproofing silicone seal and cap.
04 The 5pin automitve relay connector with locking hook to fix during assembling. The Automotive relays are for use in 12 volt electrical systems.Relays are used when you need to switch higher currents than a switch can handle, or when you want to isolate an electrical circuit.
The pressure switch is an important component on many of our electric models. This customized auto wire assembly are applied for automotive air conditioner's pressure switch system, which cycles the vehicle's Compressor on and off when the refrigerant pressure falls below an acceptable level. This protects the compressor from damage.
The ETOP custom automobile wiring harnesses are also used for audio, ECU, Hybird battery, engine, GPS, mirror, rear-view, ADAS, auto seat, Buzz and sensor, Lamp, dieseal valve cover Gasket fit, fuel pump, diagnostic OBD system., etc.
We also sell Wire Harness, Connectors, Custom Cable Assemblies, Automotive Wire Assembly, Customized Molded Cables and connectors overmolding.
ETOP WIREHARNESS LIMITED
Most of our customers are OEMs or ODMs in USA, Germany, Japan, Australia, Sweden, etc. ETOP has their special sampling production line, also with fully-equipped internal tooling department for SR, connector, plastic part, or any other tooling parts efficiently. And our dedicated team can support customers with much more suggestions and techinics for developing their new products. All these can help customers shorten the L/T a lot with most competitive tooling and sampling cost.
The main advantages of ETOP is to provide harness design assistance, rapid in-house prototyping(CAD, SOLIDWORK), manufacturing engineering, tool making, also accept flexible Qty,even including working round-the-clock to meet tight turning-round time requirements. Customer satisfaction is always our top priority.
With more than ten years of experience and capabilities assisting our customers in various industry, ETOP would be confident to be your qualified AVL and reliable manufacturing partner. Just be free to contact us if you need any wire-harness solutions or partner for your products. Our professional and experienced team would support you by satisfied skill and service.
- Company Name: ETOP WIREHARNESS LIMITED
- Representative: Kavin Lee
- Product/Service: Wire Harness , Custom Cable Assemblies , Customized Molded Cables , Connectors , Automotive Wire Assembly , Connectors Overmolding
- Capital (Million US $): 1000000RMB
- Year Established: 2001
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 5
- No. of R&D Staff: 21 -30 People
- No. of QC Staff: 41 -50 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No. 288, Jinyu Team, Dani Village, Shatian Town, Dongguan, Guangdong, China
- Contact Person: Ms. Nicole Peng
- Tel: 86-769-81710115
Premium Related Products